Monday, March 26, 2018

Manifestation Practice #3: Dry Erase/Chalk Board for Scripting



Greetings fellow creators,
Today I would like to hear your opinion on an idea that just came to me over the weekend.

I've come to enjoy the concept of scripting and using journals or even writting letters to the Universe about the things that you desire to manifest. On the concept of letter writting, I've heard that some people like to burn the letters symbolising that the message is being sent to the universe and the deed is done.

Or some people just hide the letter someplace with the mind to forget about it. And by doing this they have sworn to forget about the desire of the manifestation and focus only on the outcome as if it is about to happen.

The idea that came to me over the week is to buy a small portable marker-board (or chalk board) and use it to script your messages to the universe, and then when done you do the manifestation ritual of your choice... and upon declaring that "it is done." you simply erase the message to symbolize it!

I purchased a dry erase board just this morning and I've already scripted a couple of messages on it as a test.

I'd like to hear some opinions on this concept. Maybe other people can try this too and report back with some results. :)

And always remember to say: "It is done." because it is! :)

Nameste.

No comments:

Post a Comment